Weed Juul appeared on the market with the intention of helping adults give up smoking or at least lower the number of cigarettes smoked in a day. So far it has become the most popular e-cigarette in the world and is considered as the iPhone of the vape world. Also, Juul was intended to help people make the switch from the actual cigarettes. However, as it became more popular after its invention, its users have started consuming CBD or THC oils instead of nicotine (which surely is the better way to go) with it.
The Weed Juul Story
Now that people started using the Juul as a weed Juul its popularity grew tremendously. That is of no surprise when you put into consideration that weed is indeed the most popular trend at the moment worldwide. This switch of Juul to weed Juul made the company take 70.5% of the e-cig market, and the biggest reason for it would be the device’s sleek design and ease of use at any time, anywhere.
Why would you use the Weed Juul
The Juul certainly is easy and convenient to use. All you have to do to use the $50 e-cig is attach a pod and puff away. However, those pods contain as much two cigarette packets’ worth of nicotine, a substance shown to have extremely addictive properties. Furthermore, the liquid you find in each pod contains nicotine salts as well which is a relatively new innovation in the e-cig world. These salts are said to be the natural salts found in the tobacco leaf, and the reason why they are used is that it was discovered that they increase the bioavailability of nicotine, allowing it to be more readily absorbed into the body than with standard e-liquids without these salts. Ultimately, this usage of salts results in a nicotine rush that’s similar to smoking a cigarette – hence the reason they are aimed at smokers looking to quit.
Juul device via MVG
How do you use the Juul with weed
Although designed to be used for vaping the nicotine-containing e-juice, clever folks found a way to adapt the device so that it becomes a weed Juul instead of your regular Juul. This way, you can discreetly puff away on your Juul in public with no one suspecting that you are getting high. Pretty sleek, right?
There many but one way of converting your Juul into weed Juul so that you can vape cannabis in it. You can use THC isolate, any type of concentrates like BHO or wax, or even bud itself. All of them require pretty much a similar technique of hacking the device, so below, in a few steps, we will show you the most popular method:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Depending on what you want to smoke in your weed Juul, you can take e-liquid, a PG or VG solution, waxliquidizer, or pure liquid terpenes.
- Then you will need some hash or kief, shatter, THC isolate or some other concentrate
- A small metal cap, such as the cap from a bottle or a tall glass shot glass
- A spoon and a lighter
- Plastic syringe and an empty e-liquid bottle
- A Juul and one empty Juul pod
- The first step is to make a weed e-juice that you can use in the Juul is to put your concentrate or hash or isolate into a metal cap and dowse it in your solution of choice of e-liquid, PG/VG solution, or pure liquid terpenes. Make sure to stir it well.
- Then, you need to heat this solution over the flame of a lighter but be cautious about heating it too much. It shouldn’t be getting too hot and smoking or boiling. Basically, you only need to leave it over the flame for a couple of seconds, then stir it as it cools. Repeat this process two or three times.
- When it cools down completely using your syringe, suck up the resulting mixture and squeeze it into your empty Juul pod. You can remove the black part of the Juul pod in order to refill it.
At this point, you are ready to use your Juul as you normally would. Only now, you’ll be vaping your solution of weed e-juice.
How do you refill your Weed Juul cartridge with CBD oil
Another way to vape weed out of your weed Juul is by refilling your weed Juul with a CBD e-liquid, which you can make yourself or simply purchase online or in some stores. If you want to make it yourself, you could use a similar method to the one stated above, just using a CBD concentrate or isolate instead of wax or THC. NOTE that you cannot by any means use a normal CBD oil because those are made and mixed with carrier oils. These oils include hemp seed oil or coconut oil and are not suited to vape. Stick to concentrates and isolates. Also, Juul pods are not designed to be refilled, so be careful when removing the black buffer.
Alternatively, what you can do is to buy pods with CBD in them pre-packaged and you are ready to go. They are mostly sold online or you can find them in your closest weed-friendly store. This way you can enjoy the anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety effects of CBD with the convenience and discreteness of the weed Juul. People mostly use the weed Juul for smoking CBD in order to get rid of and treat anxiety, depressions, seizures, and even to kick away the smoking habit by replacing nicotine with something that is actually useful by your body.
If you are curious to learn more about the weed Juul you can also conduct your own research and ask around. Here is something that might help.
Additionally, the reason why it is mostly recommended to swap your nicotine fillers with CBD oil is that this way you are able to lose your smoking habit but also heal your body of any ailments that are bothering you. This is why the discreet weed Juul is becoming a super practical smoking tool at the moment.