Turn plain sourdough into cheesy, garlicky perfection with this epic appetizer.
With two kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is a recipe you’re going to want to make over and over again. And it is one of those recipes that everyone seems to know how to make. It’s pretty easy to make a basic garlic bread. I mean, butter, garlic, bread, right? Mix things up and try this Cannabis-Infused Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread tonight!
Cannabis-Infused Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 1 crusty loaf, preferably sourdough
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups of Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Melt the Magical butter in a heatproof bowl in the microwave.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Then, stir in the parsley, rosemary, and basil.
- Cut the bread diagonally into 1-inch slices. Then, do so again at a criss-cross angle, creating a pattern of 1-inch diamonds. But do not cut all the way through!
- Using your fingers or a utensil, pry open each crack and drizzle in a small amount of the butter and herb mix.
- Stuff in pinches of mozzarella cheese throughout the loaf. Repeat with Parmesan, and sprinkle some over the top as well.
- Wrap with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- To make your Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread extra crusty, unwrap it for the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...