Red and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast or shrimp. Plus, melted cheese and cannabis!
Calling all shrimp lovers! These DELICIOUS Weed Quesadillas are a must try. They’re super quick and easy to make, packed with flavor and highlight shrimp in a festive and spicy way. If shrimp isn’t your thing, you can make it with chicken or tofu! It is a great snack to have while also getting your dosage of medicinal marijuana. This is a simple recipe that you can use next time you are looking for a nice lunch or snack.
How to Make Weed Quesadillas
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of medicated butter or medicated oil
- ½ of chopped sweet bell peppers
- 4-6 raw shrimp, chopped (or 2-3 chicken breasts)
- 4 tablespoons of scallions, chopped
- Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded
- Firstly, heat up your medicated butter or medicated oil.
- Add in peppers and sauté them until they are golden and soft.
- Add your shrimp or chicken and cook it all for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the scallions and cook for around 2 to 3 minutes. Remove your mixture and place in a bowl.
- Place your pan back on the stove and heat it up.
- If you think your pan is too dry you should add a teaspoon of canola oil.
- Place a tortilla on the pan, add filling onto the top.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese onto the filling and place your other tortilla on top of it all.
- Press down on it gently so that it sticks together.
- Cook until golden brown and carefully flip it over.
- Cook for a minute or two more, and then remove your quesadilla from the pan
- Cut into four slices and serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.