Chilly nights call for some delicious soup, am I right?
Whatever the case may be, this cream of cannabis soup will warm you up in more ways than one. Filling and healthy. This is also a great recipe for those who get sick at this time of year. The following recipe makes 6 cups of Cream of Cannabis Soup and you can always save the extra for later!
Cream of Cannabis Soup
- 2 large leeks
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 4 cups of ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 pound of asparagus
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- Trim the roots and the leaves from leeks, leaving only the white and about 2 inches of the green sections.
- Rinse well and slice.
- Saute leeks in the cannabutter in an oven over low heat for about 10 mins until soft.
- Stir in chicken broth, potatoes, salt and pepper and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile, trim off the tips from asparagus and reserve for garnish.
- Chop remaining asparagus into 1-inch pieces and add to boiling soup.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Transfer soup into a food processor and process until pureed.
- Return soup to clean saucepan.
- Stir in cream and heat throughout.
- To prepare asparagus for garnish, bring salted water to boil in a small saucepan.
- Add reserved asparagus tips and cook about 3 to 5 mins or until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Garnish each serving with asparagus tips.
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...