How to Make Pot Potatoes: Mashed Goodness!
Potatoes are an incredibly versatile starchy tuberous plant. And mashed with cannabis is the best way!
Potatoes are delicious and nutritious. In addition, they’re also a simple-to-prepare food that can easily be added to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This recipe for Pot Potatoes will make your mouth water and make you decently stoned! These creamy marijuana mashed potatoes have just the right amount of lumps to let you know they’re real and not instant. The humble potato makes the perfect quintessential comfort food side dish.
How to Make Pot Potatoes
- 4-5 big Potatoes
- 1/2 stick of cannabutter
- Olive oil
- One bunch of garlic
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- A silver foil
- Pressure Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Serving plates
- Before beginning on the potatoes, it’s better to prepare the garlic.
- Take a few cloves, cut off the tops.
- Drip some olive oil and wrap it in silver foil.
- Bake the garlic in an oven for 40-50 minutes.
- It should be tender to touch and a slight pressure with a fork should make it come apart.
- Take four large sized potatoes and boil them well. The better they’re done, the easier they are to mash.
- You could use a pressure pan for this (with the weight on).
- Boil for ten minutes with the skin on and then wait for the pressure to normalize before removing them from the pan.
- Transfer them to a bowl after draining the water.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes into a huge mixing bowl
- Add half or one stick of cannabis butter– the warmth of the potatoes will melt it.
- Mix the butter and mashed potatoes till you get a creamy texture.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Now, add the baked garlic. Mix well and you’re done.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...