Hearty, lightly sweet, and perfect for breakfast toast, snacks or delicious deli-style sandwich.
If you’re looking for a simple homemade bread with wholesome ingredients, this recipe is it. It uses a combination of whole wheat flour, cannabis, and it’s sweetened with honey. Reap the rewards of making homemade bread. This Honey Whole Weed Multi-Grain Bread adds a touch of warmth to any meal.
Honey Whole Weed Multi-Grain Bread
- 3.5 grams of cannabis
- 1/4 of light olive oil
- 2 cups of warm water
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of steel cut oats (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Flax Seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats (optional)
- 4 cups of unbleached bread flour
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats (optional)
- Egg whites
- 1 tablespoon whole grain oats/steel cut/flax seed (optional topping)
- Grind cannabis and decarboxylate in an oven-safe ramekin. Set oven to 250° F for 25 minutes.
- Mix olive oil into cannabis in the ramekin and place back into the oven at 250° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix the warm water honey and yeast in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Let that sit about 10 minutes until the yeast is foamy and active.
- Mix the salt, infused oil, and cannabis mixture into the bowl and whisk together.
- Mix in the flour, one cup at a time, until a dough begins to form that pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Lightly knead your dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Place in a well-oiled bowl, turn to coat, cover and let rise in a warm place for 1- 2 hours or until doubled.
- Punch dough down and knead for another few minutes to remove any yeast air bubbles.
- Shape loaf and place into a well oiled 9X5 bread pan.
- Allow it to rise for 30 minutes or until the dough has risen about an inch above the edge of the pan.
- Optional: brush the top with a wash of an egg white and 1 tablespoon cold water and sprinkle generously with rolled oats.
- Bake at 350° F or until rich golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let the bread cool for 5 minutes.
- Invert to remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...