How To Make Hashbrown Patties With Weed?
Marijuana can be made into oil, smoked, added into cookies and besides these, it has many other uses with its distinct aroma which makes it a great addition in the kitchen as a spice. If you get creative with it, we have seen so far how to make a fancy cannabis cocktail that everyone will go crazy for, and for those of you who watch you figure, who said you cannot have a weed-infused yogurt parfait first thing in the morning. Plenty of protein, plenty of taste, and, of course, plenty of weed, you know… to start the day right! So why not learn how to make hashbrown patties with the plant?
Why Eat Marijuana Instead Of Smoking
If you were wondering why I decided to write something like how to make hashbrown patties and decide to add weed in it, is because recently I read a great post about consuming marijuana by smoking it doesn’t give you the same high as eating it. Also, there are a lot of added benefits to it that studies have proven. This sparked my curiosity as to what kind of other high is there and logical enough, I was even more curious to immediately try it out, thus I came up with a recipe on how to make hashbrown patties, one of my favorite dishes, with weed. And guess what! It worked just perfectly. Now, before going more in-depth of how to make hashbrown patties let’s see the reasons why:
- A longer-lasting high: The high feeling is great, but what if there’s a way to prolong it for a little while and make it a bit steadier? Because when smoking, it hits you after a while and then when it’s gone, it goes in a heartbeat, and that sucks, right? However, when eating weed that feeling is milder since the marijuana has to pass your digestive system first instead of going straight to your blood through the lungs. Thing is, by eating you feel the effect an hour or so later, but it lasts for as long as six hours after the eating depending on what you ate. Which leads me to the reason why I wrote a post on how to make hashbrown patties with weed because these patties are a heavier food which means they will take longer to digest and leave your body on a slower manner rather than being digested quickly. The longer the digestion, the longer the high. Pretty obvious, right? Also, another plus is that you get to enjoy your high lying or sitting comfortably as you won’t have to get up and satisfy the annoying munchies when they hit you.
- Post-high crash, be gone! Another reason to learn how to make hashbrown patties with weed is that the post-crash won’t be as hard as when you are smoking it. Also, for people who use the plant therapeutically, this will be encouraging enough to continue using it regularly and enjoy the experience throughout the entire day.
- A better medicine: Although this benefit can be enjoyed by all, this is especially good for those who use marijuana therapeutically. Namely, when ingesting the plant with other food, it spreads in your entire body evenly, rather than having THC hitting your head faster than anything when smoking. This is why, no matter what medical condition you are using marijuana for, it will make sure it gets to that part evenly. Another reason why learning how to make hashbrown patties is super-useful when using the plant as a medicine is the fast pain relief you will get.
- Non-smokers’ benefits: If you are not a smoker and you want to avoid smoking pot, by all means, this is the reason to know how to make hashbrown patties with weed. However, even if you are a smoker and you have no problem with it, cooking with it will enable you to consume weed no matter where you are without the smoke that gets released which some people might find it unpleasant. So, what are you waiting for, let’s learn how to make hashbrown patties now!
After finding out about these, I tried googling to find out how to make hashbrown patties on my own and even though there were some nice ideas and recipes, I just had to call my friend who is a chef and asked him to tell me how to make hashbrown patties, because he is irresistibly good! Of course, I didn’t immediately tell him what I was planning but later on, I prepared these weed-infused patties as a surprise. He was thrilled, to say the least.
Now, I will show you how to make hash brown patties in a super-simple way that will give you those fancy patties you so much love at your favorite restaurant. When you master the process how to make hashbrown patties you’ll be able to make them super-tender on the inside with a golden brown crispy outer layer that will impress anyone from beginner to kitchen savvy.
I propose getting all the right ingredients into the process of how to make hashbrown patties because losing just one ingredient will affect the entire recipe. Now, off you go to the market for:
- ½ cup white flour, all-purpose
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 peeled shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 potatoes which finely-grated will yield about 4 cups
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note: The reason why I’m not stating how much cannabis you need to put into, is that everyone has different preferences and needs. Make them more than once, experiment and find your optimal dosage. You can even include some of the bubble hash I taught you how to make last week. Now in our “how to make hashbrown patties” quest, it’s time for the How To part. Read on.
The Instructions of How To Make Hashbrown Patties
These are super-easy, and once you master the process, you will be preparing these with your eyes closed… Well, let’s not try that in the process of how to make hashbrown patties because I don’t want you to get hurt.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees For 190 degrees C and grease a muffin tin so your potatoes don’t stick.
- While waiting for the oven, add the potatoes, shallot, parsley, corn, oil, cornstarch, spices and weed in a large enough bowl for mixing thoroughly.
- From this mixture, create 12 patties in the form you wish and sprinkle some more spices on top for added taste – totally optional.
- Put the patties in the oven and bake at that temperature for 20 minutes exactly. After the 20 have passed, increase the temperature to 425 degrees For 220 degrees C for 10 minutes tops for them to get that irresistible golden brown hue.
- Serve them immediately for best taste. I love this sour cream, it matches my hashbrown patties perfectly!
Have you got any other ideas on how to make hashbrown patties with weed? Share your experience below, and let’s see who gets them the best. Bon appétit!
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...