Cannabis infused coconut oil gives us an elevated way to enjoy our favorite foods.
To date, there are over 1000 studies proving that coconut is one of the healthiest foods on this planet. But can cannabis-infused cooking oil be the next trend?
Coconut oil is found in all your shower products, it’s infused into hair products and now people are even using it for cooking and eating! Coconut oil is growing in popularity for many reasons. In fact, research has finally uncovered the secrets to this amazing superfood. And with the changing laws on cannabis, new products are being created. The newest is Cannabis-infused coconut oil.
For years, coconut has gotten a bad rap because of it high in saturated fats. But not there is a growing body of research against that. In fact, it shows that adding coconut oil to your diet and your person could be one of the easiest ways to improve your health, well-being, appearance, and even your sex life.
Benefits of Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
Improves Heart Health: Coconut fats can help to lower LBL or bad cholesterol levels in the body. With THC, this will help to lower blood pressure. Overall this will help to boot cardiovascular health.
- Reduces Inflammation: THC and CBD are cannabinoids that help to reduce inflammation from chronic pain. Similarly, coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help remove irritants from the body.
- Improves Metabolism: Coconut and the oil is a stimulant for metabolism and is shown to boost energy expenditure.
- Boost Cognition: THC has always be associated with improving cognition and reducing stress. In addition, coconut oil has antioxidant properties to help boost brain cognition.
- Cancer Prevention: One of the most exciting developments regarding is its potential effect on prevention.
- Pain Relief: THC is a powerful painkiller and when mixed with CBD it can provide relief from inflammation. Additionally, coconut oil and THC allows binding of fatty cells creating a more powerful analgesic.
- Reduces Anxiety: CBD is a powerful anxiety fighter and when linked with coconut oil it can help to regulate hormones. This is possibly due to the release of ketones in the liver.
Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil Recipe:
Easily one of the most under-appreciated benefits of coconut is its infusion abilities. Aside from that, you can purchase coconut oil relatively inexpensively from just about anywhere. In addition, the process of decarboxylating and infusing cannabis into oil is quite easy. In fact, it only requires a few simple ingredients!
- ¼ oz (7 grams) of cannabis buds
- 2/3 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp of Soy Lecithin
Yield: A ½ cup of cannabis-infused coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 220° Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Grind up the cannabis buds to a medium grate. Then, spread evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for one hour. Now decarboxylation will convert the THC in the cannabis to a psychoactive form. If you desire a more sedative edible, leave in the oven for another 30+ minutes, which will begin converting the THC to CBN.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Then add the cannabis, soy lecithin, and coconut oil in a crock-pot set on low.
- Stir, cover, and let sit for at least 3 hours.
- Let the oil cool in the crockpot with the lid on.
- Once this is cool enough to touch, strain the cannabis from the oil using a folded cheesecloth.
- Pour infused liquid into a jar to store!
- Use when needed.
How to Use:
- Add it to your morning coffee or tea
- Stir it into your
- Mix it into food
- Add to , , and dressings
- Add to baked goods
- Use for a topical on your skin
- Use as a medical oil
Overall, you can substitute your cannabis infused coconut oil in place of butter or oil in any recipe. Unused oil can be covered and stored for up to 30 days. It can remain fresh longer if stored in the freezer.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...