It can be hard to get baking done right. With this marijuana cheesecake recipe, it’s a lot easier to get baking and baked at the same time.
Use this marijuana cheesecake recipe to infuse a little green into your dessert life. When cooking, cannabis oil can be substituted for cannabis butter.
- 1 Large Pre Made Graham Cracker Pie Crus
- 1/3 cup Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- If you do not already have your infused oil, follow your favorite method for making fully activated cannabis coconut oil or cannabutter. You will need ¼ to ½ cup depending on how potent you want your recipe to be.
- Beat together the infused coconut oil and cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Then beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Add in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add toppings (optional), slice and serve.
Extra Steps: Top with fresh fruit, toasted coconut flakes or shaved dark chocolate pieces. As an option, you can replace the ¼ cup of lemon juice with ½ cup key lime juice for a No-Bake Key Lime pie.
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...