An expert in all things, Tyler Lemco tries some cannabis skin cream from Earth Kisses Sky.
As the summer comes to an end and we feel the wind in the fall air, skin products become the biggest fad.
In fact, keeping up with winter dryness is difficult. However, with cannabis skin cream all on your skin, your healing and beauty needs are taken care of.
For that reason, Earth Kisses Sky is becoming more and more popular among our team and inner circle.
Cannabis Skin Cream for Multi-Purpose Use
The multi-purpose cannabis skin cream is astonishing cream with a number of benefits for the user.
Whether you are a fan of smoking or not, cannabis skin cream can be beneficial for you. In addition, it may feel like your hand is getting high but these products won’t leave you stoned in the middle of work. However, they will heal you!
Skin, Health, and Beauty Protects:
- protects, tightens and hydrates the skin
- Relieves acne
- Aids in eczema
- Helps with psoriasis
- Relieves itching of bug bites and rashes
- reduces redness and inflammation
- helps condition hair follicles
- powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral
- Anti-acne properties
Benefits of Cannabis Skin Cream
Earth Kisses Sky has designed a wonderful product for skin health. Cannabis skin cream or a cannabis salve have a number of benefits and it is obvious Earth Kisses Sky had this in mind too. So, whether you have a horrible skin problem. scales like Tyler or need medical cannabis to aid in scaring, this cannabis skin cream is the best.
- Treats Mild Skin Irritations – Bug bite itch? Get scratched by a cat and you are allergic? Now you can use cannabis skin cream to relieve it.
- Keeps Skin Youthful – No more of those anti-aging creams, this cannabis cream fights wrinkles and skins the skin healthy and glowing.
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis – studies have shown that cannabis can help with swelling, pain, and inflammation in the joints. In addition, it can provide pain management for those suffering from chronic pain.
- Heals Burns Faster – Nothing like a bad burn, and while water is a great first acting relief, cannabis skin cream can help the process of healing!
- Fights Bacterial Skin Infections – From boils, cellulitis, impetigo, to even folliculitis, skin cream can help fight bacterial infections.
- Great for Therapeutic Massages – if you are looking for muscle relief, cannabis skin cream can be used instead of massage oil. Furthermore, working with the CB2 receptors in the skin, it will help to reduce inflammation or pain.
About Earth Kisses Sky
Earth Kisses Sky was founded by two cool and eco-friendly women, Ashley and Tijen. And when you see the company you understand why it is so well rounded in wellness. In fact, Ashley is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist & Clinical Herbalist. In addition, Tijen is a Registered Massage Therapist and an Acupuncturist. Together these two have created an amazing cannabis skin cream that you can trust in! And it works. As Tyler called it:
“It’s a miracle cream!”
Do I Buy It?
The answer is simple: yes! This Earth Kisses Sky created a multi-purpose product, great for medical needs and if you have no pain and no skin problems… One, you are lucky. Two, you can still use this for your regular day cream or in your hair as a conditioner. It is not to eat, but it is to use externally in any way you want….and you only need a little! Remember, your skin is the largest organ, why not treat it!
Furthermore, this cannabis salve is made with real cannabis sativa and can last you a long time!
Ingredients: Olea europaea (olive oil), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Curcuma longa (turmeric), Capsicum annuum (cayenne), Zingiber officinale (ginger) Beeswax & Vitamin E
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...