A delicious way to top off a salad or use as a marinade. Make your own today!
Got two minutes? Along with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, that’s all you need to make a simple vinaigrette at home. Well, that and some cannabis shake. Trust me, it’ll beat the pants off of store-bought dressing! The time has come for you to embrace homemade salad dressing — starting with this vinaigrette. You don’t need a recipe, and you don’t even really need measuring spoons — all you need is a basic understanding of how oil and vinegar work together. But with this Vibe-n’ Vinaigrette, you may find yourself eating salad for days!
Recommended Dosage: 1/4 to 12/oz shake.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-30 mins
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Roughly 1/4 to 1/2 oz shake.
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot diced
- Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Slowly simmer the oil and shake on medium-low heat for 15-30 mins.
- Remove from heat, cool and strain with cheesecloth.
- Combine oil, vinegar and mix together
- Chop garlic and shallots and mix until blended.
- Add your Dijon Mustard and Maple Syrup until the sweetness or savory is what you prefer.
- Add basil, parsley, rosemary, and oregano for taste.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish.