A delicious way to top off a salad or use as a marinade. Make your own today!
Got two minutes? Along with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, that’s all you need to make a simple vinaigrette at home. Well, that and some cannabis shake. Trust me, it’ll beat the pants off of store-bought dressing! The time has come for you to embrace homemade salad dressing — starting with this vinaigrette. You don’t need a recipe, and you don’t even really need measuring spoons — all you need is a basic understanding of how oil and vinegar work together. But with this Vibe-n’ Vinaigrette, you may find yourself eating salad for days!
Recommended Dosage: 1/4 to 12/oz shake.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-30 mins
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Roughly 1/4 to 1/2 oz shake.
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot diced
- Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Slowly simmer the oil and shake on medium-low heat for 15-30 mins.
- Remove from heat, cool and strain with cheesecloth.
- Combine oil, vinegar and mix together
- Chop garlic and shallots and mix until blended.
- Add your Dijon Mustard and Maple Syrup until the sweetness or savory is what you prefer.
- Add basil, parsley, rosemary, and oregano for taste.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...