How to Make Kind Bud Bruschetta with THC Oil
This Bruschetta has so much flavor that it will send you into overdrive.
This popular appetizer is just what you need for your next event or dinner hosting. You can have it all on your own or share it while you party. Just remember not to eat all of it yourself because you may get too high. Kind Bud Bruschetta is the best way to get all those vitamins from your garden into your body and weed into your soul. Try this recipe today!
How to Make Kind Bud Bruschetta
- ¾ cup of THC oil
- Pot Pesto
- One loaf of ciabatta
- 8 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- Onion powder
- Baking tray
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- Slice the ciabatta and arrange the sliced ciabatta on a baking sheet on a tray.
- Now brush each slice with THC oil. Put the oiled ciabatta slices into the oven for 3 minutes at 350°F.
- After three minutes remove the bread from the oven and place sliced tomato pieces on top of the ciabatta. Three tomato pieces a slice is ideal.
- Bake again for another 5 minutes at 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, minced garlic, dijon mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the ingredients until smooth.
- Once smooth add the balsamic vinegar and the THC oil to the mixture and whisk again until combined well.
- Take out the tomatoes from the oven after the 5 minutes are up. Now drizzle some balsamic vinaigrette on top of the tomatoes.
- Add a tablespoon of pot pesto right on top.
- Your Kind Bud Bruschetta is ready to eat. Serve warm.
HM TIP: Add cheese to help the flavor burst. Goat cheese feta cheese or any soft cheese is a perfect option.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...