You would be hard-pressed to find a person who does not like deviled eggs, the perfectly delicious side for any occasion.
The filling for a Southern-style basic recipe is nothing more than egg yolks, mayonnaise, and mustard. These deviled eggs are perfect for potlucks, tailgates, and summer suppers. This remixed version of deviled eggs uses a cannabis-infused mayonnaise! It is incredibly simple to make and perfect to have on deck in your refrigerator. Garnish these bad boys with sprinkles of paprika or Cajun seasoning for an extra kick!
Cannabis Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup of Canna Mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- paprika, for garnish
- Slice eggs lengthwise in half.
- Remove yolks and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add Canna Mayo, vinegar, ground mustard, salt and pepper to yolks.
- Mix everything together until creamy.
- Fill egg whites with egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle top of each deviled egg with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Serve cold!
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...