Everyone loves a bowl of hot steaming ramen noodles. It is the easiest comfort food to make anytime you are hungry.
Ever felt those cold, rainy, spring days where you wanted to curl up with a blanket and watch movies all day while listening to the thunder rumble in the background? Well, this recipe for Weed Ramen Noodles is just perfect for that. A quick and easy dish that satisfies the craving for spicy ramen. And the craving for cannabis! Here’s a simple recipe for making ramen noodles with weed.
How to Make Weed Ramen Noodles
- Stick of butter
- 2 cups of water
- 1-2 cups of Ramen kimchi noodles
- 1.5 to 2 grams of weed, ground
- Extra flavorings: oregano, chili, hot sauce
Kitchen Tools Required:
- Stirring spoon
- Serving bowl
- Firstly, light the stove and heat the pot on a medium flame.
- Then add the water and heat it only on medium flame, don’t let the water boil.
- Add the weed to it because if the water temperature hits 365 degrees it will begin to vaporize the weed.
- Then add a quarter of a stick of butter to the water and weed.
- Keep the mixture on medium heat for about 20 minutes until the weed turns into a brownish color.
- Meanwhile, get the packet of kimchi noodles and its flavor packet open and ready.
- By now the butter will melt and the weed should look right.
- Letting the weed cook with the water and butter for about 20 minutes.
- Add oregano or some chili flakes for flavor.
- Depending on your personal choice you can strain out the buds from the mixture
- Add hot sauce.
- Finally, add the kimchi and the flavorings to the water and stir it around with a spoon till it softens.
- Turn up the heat just a little bit and let the noodles cook for 5 minutes.
- Once it’s cooked, pour the entire contents into a serving bowl.
- Add extra flavorings like cheese. Grate some more cheese over the ramen noodles and you are ready to go!
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...