Easy and delicious, this recipe works great with fresh or canned pumpkin puree.
It may not be the season, but everyone loves pumpkin pie. And why not make it year around? Especially when it is infused with delicious cannabutter and topped with whipped cream. This recipe for Triple-Infused Pumpkin Pie will leave you full and euphoric.
Triple-Infused Pumpkin Pie
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter, very cold and cubed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup ice water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter, melted
- 15-ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of ground clove
- ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cannabutter, melted
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse the flour, butter and salt.
- Add the ice water and pulse until the dough forms a ball.
- Wrap the dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- On a floured board, roll out the dough to about 12 inches.
- Place the crust in a buttered pie pan; flute the edges and place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Preheat oven to 340.
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
- Pour into the chilled pie shell and bake until the filling is set, 45-50 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Add the melted butter and finish whipping.
- Place a dollop on the cooled pie and enjoy!
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...