Salads are one of the healthiest meals we can consume. For medical marijuana users who are health conscious, salad is the perfect meal.
Vegetables, by most accounts, are supposed to make you feel good. Why then aren’t you eating them? Did you know some veggies and fruit can increase your high? Well, this recipe is really the easiest recipe out there. Chop, and serve. This is the only suggestion, you can use whatever veggies best suit you for you Weed Salad.
How to Make Weed Salad
- Freshly cut marijuana leaves
- Freshly cut basil leaves
- Organic leafy greens like spinach and lettuce
- Spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chili flakes
- Begin by chopping up the marijuana and basil leaves together and put them in a bowl.
- Next cut up the leafy greens, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and spring onions and add them to the bowl as well.
- Keep this salad mix aside and start preparing the dressing for the salad.
- Peel the clove of garlic and crush it down with the side of your knife’s blade.
- Then, chop it up and put it in a bowl.
- Chop up some olives as well and add them to the bow.
- Next add some olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar to these elements.
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Using a whisk, mix the dressing well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss it together nicely.
- Now, your healthy and fresh marijuana salad is ready.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...