Cooked to a sunny golden-brown, these cannabis-infused pancakes are a delicious and quick indulgence to get you up and ready for the day.
Coming at you today with a breakfast favorite, pot pancakes! That’s right, a new twist on the classic wake and bake! Plus, nothing beats a lazy morning with the smell of buttery pancakes wafting through the air. Pump those pancakes up with a healthy dose of THC and top with your favorite fruits. You can make this for breakfast, snacks, dinner, whatever you feel!
How to Make Pot Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 1/2 cups of cannabis flower
- 1 1/2 cups of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- Make both a wet and dry mix which will require 2 separate bowls.
- For the dry mix, combine the cannabis flower, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix until all of these ingredients are even.
- For the wet mix, grab your second bowl and mix the cannabutter, eggs, vanilla and the whole milk.
- As before, whisk these ingredients together until they are all even.
- Once the wet and dry mixtures are ready, we will combine them into one bowl.
- The mixture will be lump when you first combine them which is a good thing. If the batter is excessively smooth, these pot pancakes will not have the fluff that your normal hotcakes will.
- When the batter is set and ready to go, heat up your frying pan and get these bad boys cooking!
- Cook these flapjacks until the tops are a crisp golden brown and make sure to pop any bubbles that you see.
- Once your pot pancakes are done, grab your butter and maple syrup and enjoy. You’ll have enough batter to make a few stacks of pancakes.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...