Cooked to a sunny golden-brown, these cannabis-infused pancakes are a delicious and quick indulgence to get you up and ready for the day.
Coming at you today with a breakfast favorite, pot pancakes! That’s right, a new twist on the classic wake and bake! Plus, nothing beats a lazy morning with the smell of buttery pancakes wafting through the air. Pump those pancakes up with a healthy dose of THC and top with your favorite fruits. You can make this for breakfast, snacks, dinner, whatever you feel!
How to Make Pot Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 1/2 cups of cannabis flower
- 1 1/2 cups of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- Make both a wet and dry mix which will require 2 separate bowls.
- For the dry mix, combine the cannabis flower, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix until all of these ingredients are even.
- For the wet mix, grab your second bowl and mix the cannabutter, eggs, vanilla and the whole milk.
- As before, whisk these ingredients together until they are all even.
- Once the wet and dry mixtures are ready, we will combine them into one bowl.
- The mixture will be lump when you first combine them which is a good thing. If the batter is excessively smooth, these pot pancakes will not have the fluff that your normal hotcakes will.
- When the batter is set and ready to go, heat up your frying pan and get these bad boys cooking!
- Cook these flapjacks until the tops are a crisp golden brown and make sure to pop any bubbles that you see.
- Once your pot pancakes are done, grab your butter and maple syrup and enjoy. You’ll have enough batter to make a few stacks of pancakes.