Cannabis Milk is just as versatile as cannabis-butter and can be used in any recipe that calls for milk. In addition, you can add it to your favorite tea or coffee. Nevertheless, it is important to use whole milk or cream when making this recipe because the cannabinoids, including THC, are only soluble in lipids.
- 1L of full-fat milk
- 25g of finely powdered cannabis*
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you’re brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...