Smoothies are a great way to kick-start the day and also provide high amounts of nutrients. Now, you can have the nutrition and the high all at once.
If you are tired of smoking for some reason or just want to try something new, you might be interested in a recipe to make highly potent cannabis smoothies. You can mix any ingredient that suits you. These pot Smoothies are quick and easy and perfect filler for a snack or meal.
• 500ml of milk (customize: almond milk, organic, lactose-free or whatever you like)
• 150ml whipping cream (liquid)
• 3-4 table spoons of honey (can be substituted by cane sugar for example)
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla (fresh vanilla is always nice but not necessary)
• Your favourite fruit: Bananas and Strawberries, Mangos and Kiwis, Blueberries etc.
• 1-4 grams of your favourite weed.
1. Grind up your weed. Now the recipe says 1-4 grams. This varies the potency level. The more you use, the more potent it will be.
2. Mix the milk with the cream and heat this mixture to a temperature of 60-70°C. The cream is important because the stuff we desire likes to bond with fat. Milk alone only has a few percentages of it. Keeping temperatures down is an absolute must because the milk should never reach the state of boiling. It’s more a low simmering we aim for.
3. Now happily sprinkle these wonderful herbs in your milk-cream mix and carefully heat it up to a low temperature. Let it simmer for at least 60 minutes. At this point, the mixture may change in color. Let this cool.
4. Now it’s time for the actual smoothie! Take all your fruit, hemp seeds, spinach, or whatever fruit you choose and stick in a blender. Mix that with the vanilla, honey, and milk/cannabis mixture. Add some ice and get stoned!
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...