Ready to branch out into another candy territory? Break out the almonds and maple syrup!
Sweet coconut butter, crunchy almosts, and rich, buttery toffee – what’s not to love? This Hash Toffee is easy to make and makes the perfect treat OR gift year-round!
How to Make Hash Toffee
- 200g of organic coconut oil butter
- 350g of dry roasted almonds
- ¼ cup of 100 % maple syrup
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 150g of organic unsalted butter
- 2 pinches of salt flakes
- 1 kg of raw sugar
- 12 ml of hash oil
Tools to use:
- heavy-based stainless steel saucepan
- stainless steel dessert spoon
- metal baking tray
- Grease the tray with the butter and place it aside.
- Then heat half of the organic coconut oil butter in a saucepan over a flame.
- Add the dry roasted almonds once the butter has melted and gradually brown off the almonds until it turns into a golden color.
- Once the almonds turn golden brown empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Next, place the saucepan back on the heat and empty the remaining coconut oil butter into it.
- Empty the organic butter into the saucepan.
- Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup, salt, raw sugar and the hash oil.
- Allow the ingredients to cook gradually on a low flame.
- After everything mixes properly and reaches the right consistency, pour out the mixture into the tray that has been lined with butter.
- Spread it evenly across the tray.
- Once it settles and cools off, use a knife to cut it in into small squares and your Hash Toffee is now ready to eat!