Ready to branch out into another candy territory? Break out the almonds and maple syrup!
How to Make Hash Toffee
- 200g of organic coconut oil butter
- 350g of dry roasted almonds
- ¼ cup of 100 % maple syrup
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 150g of organic unsalted butter
- 2 pinches of salt flakes
- 1 kg of raw sugar
- 12 ml of hash oil
Tools to use:
- heavy-based stainless steel saucepan
- stainless steel dessert spoon
- metal baking tray
- Grease the tray with the butter and place it aside.
- Then heat half of the organic coconut oil butter in a saucepan over a flame.
- Add the dry roasted almonds once the butter has melted and gradually brown off the almonds until it turns into a golden color.
- Once the almonds turn golden brown empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Next, place the saucepan back on the heat and empty the remaining coconut oil butter into it.
- Empty the organic butter into the saucepan.
- Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup, salt, raw sugar and the hash oil.
- Allow the ingredients to cook gradually on a low flame.
- After everything mixes properly and reaches the right consistency, pour out the mixture into the tray that has been lined with butter.
- Spread it evenly across the tray.
- Once it settles and cools off, use a knife to cut it in into small squares and your Hash Toffee is now ready to eat!
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...