Just try it with whatever recipe you like and go nuts!
Peanut butter is the perfect ingredient to mix with cannabis. In fact, it masks the flavor of the cannabis and makes a great start for the day with breakfast. And this recipe for Cannabis Peanut Butter can be used for any recipe that calls for it. It is super easy to make and only requires two ingredients! So, try it…seriously…now!!!
How to Make Cannabis Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter
- Cannabis oil (extra virgin olive oil infused with cannabis)
Kitchen Tools Required:
- A small bowl
- A measuring spoon
- A regular spoon
- Firstly, measure out one and a half teaspoons of cannabis oil and pour it into the ramekin.
- The quantity of cannabis oil can vary up to 2 teaspoons depending on how much peanut butter you put it in later.
- Next, measure 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and put it in with the cannabis oil in the ramekin.
- You can use chunky or creamy peanut butter according to your taste.
- Mix the peanut butter and cannabis oil together well using a spoon.
- Once you get a smooth and creamy consistency your cannabis peanut butter is done.
- For a thicker peanut butter, just put it in the fridge for half an hour and it will be a perfect consistency.
Get Into The Weeds
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...