It isn’t just for sunbathing. This vegetable-based fat can be an invaluable addition to baked goods!
With its imparting unique flavor and tender texture, it adds value to any recipe. And like many other fats, it can be infused with weed to make your finished goodies positively intoxicating. This recipe for Cannabis Infused Cocoa Butter will be perfect to keep handing for gifting, days at the beach, after your shower or for making some yummy meals!
Cannabis Infused Cocoa Butter
- 14 grams of dried cannabis flower
- 1 pounds of Cocoa Butter
- 2 teaspoons of Soy Lecithin (optional)
- Grind and decarboxylate your cannabis in oven preheated at 250° F for 25 minutes.
- Melt cocoa butter on the top of a double boiler.
- Combine cannabis and lecithin into the oil.
- Leave this uncovered for roughly 1 – 2 hours.
- Strain cannabis infused oil through cheesecloth or fine mesh screen filter to remove the plant material.
- Let cool in refrigerator.
- Chop and store until needed or use as is for a moisturizer.