That feeling of shrinking back into a warm winter coat will have never felt so good.
This recipe has been a traditional way of bolstering the body against the chillier seasons for ages and we can see why. It works like a dream! This Hot Canna-Apple Cider will battle all the sickness before the spring kicks in. It’s tangy, delicious and sure to warm and soothe the soul.
Hot Canna-Apple Cider
What You Need:
- 8 cups of apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon of ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon of whole cloves
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ⅛ cup of a Cannabis Tincture
- nutmeg (optional)
- Pour apple cider into a crockpot.
- Add full cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap the allspice and cloves in your cheesecloth.
- Tie to secure the spices and add to crockpot.
- Stir in brown sugar and cannabis tincture.
- Heat on high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- Heat for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecloth with tongs by squeezing to release excess liquid.
- Stir mixture together.
- Serve topped with sprinkled nutmeg. (optional)