Brownies, Cookies, Popcorn, Lollipops, Oils, the list goes on and on. It’s like the Cannabis World of Willy Wonka!
Nothing like chocolate, candy, salty snacks, or even just FOOD IN GENERAL! And in the last years, food has become even better and easier on the body with the help of cannabis. Cannabis edibles dosage varies from company to company and product to product. And with the legalization of cannabis on the horizon, cannabis edibles are taking over in both a good and bad way.
On one side, edibles are incredibly beneficial for those medically looking for relief or even for those looking for a discreet way to use cannabis. On the other hand, edibles can be dangerous and easily misused.
Cannabis edibles dosage varies so much. In fact, Tyler Lemco, like many of us, sees the popularity in edibles and sending you a PSA! In addition, we are here to give you some tips and tricks to navigating the edibles markets. And d0’t forge, cannabis edibles will still be illegal at least until 2019!
What are Cannabis Edibles?
Cannabis edibles are infused food or drinks that provide some sort of high to the body. Edibles can come in roughly four categories: sativa-only, indica-only, hybrid (a mix of sativa and indica), and pure CBD. And when using edibles it is imperative to try and figure out the content of THC or CBD in your product. The Cannabis Edibles Dosage. It is very easy to stuff over 100mg of THC into one gummy.
Most cannabis edibles are made of “activated” cannabis. “Activated” cannabis is plant material or oils that have been heated and chemically transformed into psychoactive substances. This makes it much easier for the body to process it. Processed through the glands and liver, edibles can take much longer to activate within the body.
With the evergrowing rise in edibles, more and more people are also getting high. With no legal grounds and no proper at home testing, it can be easy to have a good and bad experience.
Cannabis Edibles Dosage
Knowing a proper edibles dosage can be incredibly hard. When it comes to the scientific process, the THC breaks down through the liver. For some, their liver works very hard at removing unwanting molecules, for others, it can absorb and really work well or … real bad. In addition, sage also can be factored by time. Edibles can take between 30 minutes and two hours before you notice the onset of effects.
Most have recommended waiting a minimum of two full hours before increasing the dose, but experts have suggested eight hours to a full day. More or less cannabis edible dosage can just be about personal testing. Start as small as 10mg and work up to find out what works best.
Tips for Cannabis Edibles Dosage
It can be hard to navigate in the cannabis space let alone understand the cannabis edibles dosage. It really comes down to knowing your body. Cannabis puts the control back into the hands of the patient, so listen and know that not everyone is the same.
- Read the Package Dosing Guidelines Carefully – each edible brand or edible creator make things differently. Being aware of what the THC and/or CBD levels are is a KEY element to using edibles.
- Consider Your Cannabis Edibles Dosage – Everyone is different. Just like someone can smoke a whole joint but there best friend only needs one puff, cannabis edibles dosage works the same. Know how much you need whether its 25mg of THC or 100mg of THC.
- Be Patient and Know When to Stop – Edibes WILL take a bit to kick in. Be patient with the process. Don’t munch out on more thinking it isn’t working.
- Be Mindful of Your Stomach’s Contents – Edibles are really tasty. In addition, they are even tastier when you are high. So be careful of how much you indulge. Keeping two sets of munchies around is really important. For example. If you are eating weed brownies, keep some regular brownies around in case (label them).
- Find a Comfortable Place – Edibles can technically be consumed anywhere. In fact, that’s why so many users love them. But if it is your first time trying edibles, stay at home, be with people you trust and start will a small dose. Even if you are a huge weed smoker and toker, edibles can have a completely different effect.
“Be wise and be patient with your edibles.” – Tyler Lemco
It’s Okay if your Got Too High
We have all be there, that first or second time, or maybe even 5th time doing edibles, you got just a little bit too high. In fact, you overdid it with the cannabis edibles dosage. It either left you to couch locked, paranoid, hearing things, or greening out in a washroom. And while this process is not fun, it is just telling your body and endocannabinoid system that… maybeeeee… it was a bit too much! However, there are some things to do to revive yourself from that awful nausea feeling or stop the “almost hallucinations” of things.
- Try CBD – CBD helps to combat the THC in the body.
- Distract yourself with relaxing music or a favorite TV show.
- Chew on a couple of fresh peppercorn balls. This can help ease anxiety and paranoia.
- Go Natural – Get some fresh air and some water.
- Orange Juice – OJ can really help to revive the system.
- Get some rest in bed – if you are too dizzy, try taking some CBD and then going back to bed.
“Eat Edibles – But do them wisely” – Tyler Lemco
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...