Are you looking for a way to cover up the smell of marijuana smoke?
A sploof is a simple way to allow you to discretely smoke inside. This DIY Sploof is really easy to make and uses materials you can find around your house.
How to Make a Sploof
- Plastic Bottle or a Toilet Paper Roll
- Scented Dryer Sheets
- Tape, Rubber Band, or String
- Scissors or Knife
- If you are using a plastic bottle, use scissors or a knife to cut off the top of the bottle.
- Fill the inside of the bottle or toilet paper roll with dryer sheets. You don’t have to pack them in very tight. Three or four sheets should be plenty. Make sure they are scented!
- Take a dryer sheet, fold it, and place over the end of your sploof.
- Secure the sheet using tape, a rubber band, or string.
- Cut off excess laundry sheets
- Feel free to decorate the sploof to make it your own.
Now light your joint or bong and smoke into the open end of the sploof. The smoke should turn from a marijuana smell to the smell of laundry sheets. Make it your own! You can decorate or personalize your sploof as much as you want. You will probably only get a session or two out the dryer sheets. Once it starts to turn dark its time to replace the sheets.
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...