Cannabis Caramels. Not only does it have a ring to it, but these caramels taste great.
This recipe is easily concealable and simple to make. This recipe for Cannabis Caramels recipe we are using today is basic but can be touched up upon if you’d like. You don’t need a whole lot of ingredients for this one, but it will be sure to keep you high.
How to Make Cannabis Caramels
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 14 oz of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Melt 1 cup of cannabutter in a medium-sized pot on the stove.
- Then mix in a dash of salt and 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Add the milk and corn syrup to the mixture. Consistently stir the mixture throughout the entire process.
- Heat up on medium to high heat for around 12 to 15 minutes, or until the mixture starts to turn into a goo and harden.
- Now mix in the 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Finally, pour the caramel into a 9×13 inch pan and let them cool.
- Once these are cooled, cut wrap and serve.
HM TIP: Add coarse salt on top or drizzle them in some melted chocolate. Get creative here, add kief if you want!!
Now the recipe you will see in the video above is very different than what has been outlined above. This recipe is just a starting point.
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...