There is nothing quite as scrumptious as well prepared space cake. It combines the love of good food and good weed.
Space Cakes are a delicious cake dessert which has that extra-special something that makes it awesome: it is made with hash or marijuana for that nice little touch you are looking for.
How to Make Space Cakes
- 7/8 cup of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter (12 tablespoons)
- 8 grams of hash
- 8” x 8” cake pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 375° degrees.
- Heat up the hash with a candle flame or cigarette lighter until you are able to crumble it up easily into a bowl then set it aside.
- Microwave the butter for 20 seconds or until it reaches a thick consistency.
- Mix your crumbled hash in with about 4/5 of the butter.
- With the rest of the butter, you want to grease your cake pan so your cake will come out when the time comes.
- Now take your eggs, sugar, flour, milk, and hash butter and put them together in a medium mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together well for several minutes.
- If while mixing the batter you find it seems too dry, add a dab of milk; if it is too wet just add a bit of flour.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake pan and spread the batter around with a spatula until it is smooth and level.
- Place the batter in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Make sure you check this cake to make sure it is done with a toothpick.
- Let the space cake cool in the pan for around 20 – 30 minutes.
**Ice it or put powdered sugar on it; do whatever you want to it to make it yours**
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...