Did you know that humans are NOT the only mammals with cannabinoid receptors? In facts, cannabis can be especially helpful for dogs!
Like humans, animals can suffer from anxiety, pain, glaucoma and other diseases. And like humans, animals also have cannabinoid receptors. Cannabis helps to alleviate pain, stimulate appetite, and lead to a better quality of life. In fact, these homemade cannabis-infused dog treats will have your pup licking their chops for more! In addition, the pumpkin will help to alleviate any stomach issues, and promotes healthy digestions.
Cannabis Infused Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup of cooked/canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of bacon grease
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and let heat.
- Mix your pumpkin, and salt together.
- Beat egg and add into pumpkin mixture.
- Slowly add a cup of flour at a time until the consistency is more doughy.
- Roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thickness, and cut into shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
- Let the treat cool-down for 10 minutes
- Baste with melted bacon grease & cannabutter.
Get Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds
Famed Photographer Ophelia Chong returns to Into The Weeds along with genius marketing consultant, Chris Husong On episode 69...
Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds
.Merry Jane’s Jim Baudino Gets Into The Weeds on Episode 68 of Puff Digital’s Cannabis Infused Long From Interview Podcast...
Legendary Cannabis Advocate Jamie Shaw Gets Into The Weeds
Las Vegas Sessions continue with legendary cannabis advocate Jamie Shaw getting into the weeds on ITW Podcast On episode 67...